Personal blog links are welcomed in the blog section of your profile. Please do not post referral or affiliate links in your profile or in comments.
Links can be posted in the discussion section – but please only post links relevant to the conversation.
- Be respectful and considerate of others
- Insults or belittling comments are not permitted under any circumstances.
- Always provide a link or text when available giving credit to the original source.
- Do not violate copyright
- You may not post content that infringes upon or violates any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, publicity, privacy or other intellectual property or other right, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material.
- Subscription Box Society does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Subscription Box Society discussion or community content.
- If you believe that your work has been copied and has been posted to this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please email help@SubscriptionBoxSociety.com.
- Any and all forms of “spam”, including advertisements and solicitations, will be removed and Subscription Box Society may deactivate accounts engaged in such activities at any time.
- Do not post offensive content
- This includes content that:
- is intended to exploit, solicit or harm minors
- is violent, racist, incendiary, or otherwise objectionable
- contains profane, obscene, vulgar or sexually explicit language
- glorifies self-harm, suicide, anorexia, bulimia, or any other practice that is clearly unhealthy or harmful
- includes link to photos, drawings, videos or other materials that are obscene or that contain nudity, violence or any other images that are not suitable for a subscription box community.
- Each individual permitted one profile and account in order to protect the integrity of information. Multiple account profiles open the opportunity for a subscription box to be represented popular as a result of inflated number of comments on a box. Any actual or otherwise perceived actions that disturb the integrity of the community are subject to account deactivation.
Subscription Box Society reserves the right to remove or edit any content for any reason, at any time without notice. Likewise, Subscription Box Society may, for any reason and at any time, deactivate any user’s account and restrict that user’s access to the site.
Response to Violations of Subscription Box Society Community Guidelines
We reserve the right to modify these guidelines at any time without notice or notification.